Thursday, March 08, 2012

Her Story: Idelia Mars



Who is Idelia Mars?

You may recognize her from the photos she recently posed in featuring Allure and Temptation Cigars. You might even recognize her as a Russian singer. Oh wait, no she's an actress, you saw her in a dorritos commercial! Needless to say this multitasking beaut is one to look out for.

Idelia was born in Kazan, the capital of the small Republic of Tatarstan, Russia. Her father a classical composer and her mother a singer, she was raised to be an artist. From a very young age, Idelia had a powerful connection to music, writing poems and performing for guests as a young child. Well she did it, now she is an international pop/techno, dance musician.

I had the opportunity to ask Idelia a few personal questions. Not knowing that she was a singer before hand, my question are a bit silly.

2. How did you get into modeling, what is your story?
  • "It's still weird for me to realize that I'm a model :) Im singer-actress. In my republic I was in the covers of the magazines, but not like a model, like a singer. I started modeling when I came to America in 2010. I didnt think about becoming a model. But when people saw my portfolio they said that I'm a true model... So I started modeling to support my life here. My passion is music, but I still think that modeling, singing, and acting are strongly connected... You have to be creative... When you are singing, acting, or modeling you are creating an image..."
3. Do you have another job aside from singing and modeling?
  • "Yes... I'm a dancer too :) I work with Hot Jam Entertainment. we do differenet types of dance shows" she replied, and for those who don't know, Hot Jam Entertainment is a company that provides entertainment services to events such as weddings, Corporate events, etc.
4. What do you do for fun?
  • "I'm writing a movie script for a fantasy movie. I really love to write, dream and fantasize.
5. Do you smoke cigars?
  • "No. I'm singer. I don't smoke at all."
Well, now you're thinking, well if she doesn't smoke why am I writing about her. Aside from the fact that she has created a new image for J&D Cigars, her story really explores the idea of dreaming big and accomplishing that dream. Her dream sustains her life, doing everything that she can to become a greater person. I feel that Idelia Mars and J&D Cigars are exactly alike. It is people like these who represent the American Dream, who show that with enough will you can suceed in whichever domain you'd like.

Aside from that, she's super hot, and I take every opportunity to post about sexy women who have been featured as Temptation girls. I mean look at the video below...





Yeah, you know that was amazing, how she changes her persona like that really thrills me. It was an absolute pleasure to talk to her, she was very charismatic and so kind. I look forward to chatting with her in the future. Until then, if you'd like to listen to more of her music you can visit her site IdeliaMarsMusic.Com or listen on YouTube.

RampageKat

P.S. Comment on what you think about Idelia Mars, and share this with your friends!

8 comments:

  1. What strip club she works

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's not a stripper... Where did you get that from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. how much for her and the cigar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's priceless, but the cigars are only 7 bucks a pop.

      Delete
  4. Do you smoke cigars?
    "No. I don't smoke at all." so don't buy a cigar she don't smoke.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For this situation she was a model, that was her purpose, to model a cigar. Just because she doesn't smoke the cigar doesn't mean you shouldn't buy the cigar. That's probably the most retarded statement I've ever heard... Hot guys model for Ferrari, but hot men don't actually drive Ferraris, the majority are old men because they have come to an age that they can afford the car. Does that fact make the car any less desireable?

      Delete
  5. all your stuff are out there smoke a cigar

    ReplyDelete